Infinite Fitness Is Now Hiring!
Infinite Fitness is a functional strength and conditioning company that delivers high-quality training through innovative program design and attentive coaching. Infinite Fitness uses strategic goal setting, tracking, and accountability along with cutting edge training programs to ensure timely, efficient, personalized results.
Duties and responsibilities
Deliver program to semi-private and 1-1 coaching clients. Must be able to communicate and demonstrate exercises effectively.
In this role you will be leading athletes and general population clients through a functional training program using a variety of free weight, body weight, and barbell movements.
- Flexible to work some morning, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise or fitness related field is a benefit, but not required
- CPR/AED certification required
- Proven excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have an Exercise Science related degree or a nationally accredited Personal Training certification
- Must be able to effectively communicate to clients on how to improve their Fitness and Lifestyle habits to support their goals.
How to submit