Infinite Fitness is Hiring!
Infinite Fitness is looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our team as a performance coach.
- Fast-growing independently owned athletic performance gym
- Functional strength and conditioning gym offering semi-private training and individualized programming
- We work largely with endurance athletes but are willing to work with anyone that is dedicated to learning proper mechanics and technique.
Goal-Oriented: At the individual level, the team level, and the client level, we create a plan and track our results and progress thoroughly.
Systematic: We will have a system in place for our processes in order to be the most efficient as possible.
Selfless: We think of ourselves less and others more. We sincerely care about the success of the team.
Innovative: We are constantly striving to stay on the cutting edge of the science of training.
Purposeful: We are purpose-driven in everything we do. We use our why and our purpose to guide our decisions.
Prepared: We show up prepared and present in order to complete the task thoroughly and effectively.
We’re looking for an A-player performance coach or personal trainer to join our growing team
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead semi-private sessions. There are up to 5 people per session training through individualized programs. No programming is required.
This is not a sales position, there are no quotas to meet and you will not be pushed to sell any other products or services.
- Alignment of personal values with our core values
- Compatible training style with our primary client segments (endurance athletes and general population rehabbing and mitigating injuries)
- Passionate about strength and conditioning as well as athletic performance
- An eye for proper mechanics
- Staying calm under pressure
- Driven and motivated to keep growing (having your own entrepreneurial goals is a big plus!)
Deliver program to semi-private and 1-1 coaching clients. Must be able to communicate and demonstrate exercises effectively.
In this role you will be leading athletes and general population clients through a functional training program using a variety of free weight, body weight, and barbell movements.
- Ability to multitask and work with multiple clients at once
- Understanding of basic biomechanics
- Able to teach progressions and regressions of the basic functional movements
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal training certification, relevant degree, or 2 years experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a cover letter letting us know why you’re a good fit for this role and your resume to the email below.